money online: making online money--

making online money--


Hi,

I thought this is the right place to share my views regarding online money making experience. Around 3-4 years back I came to know that we can make money online.
I just started searching online using google search with thousand of keywords but I didnt got any useful stuff. after sometime I came across some blogs and discussion where I came to know about various ways to earn online. I started experimenting with those ways and sites and after some time I got good result. Some of the ways are as follows:

1. Paid survery : There are so many sites which will pay you if you do survey. but you have to qualify for that and you should give correct info.

2. Blog : You can write your own blog with some unique topic which you think people used to search in internet. Information which is useful for others. Then join google adsense and if it is approved by google you can get paid by google for adds which is displayed in your blog.

3. PTC: The easiest way to earn is pay to click site. You have to just click 4-6 adds daily and you will be paid for that there is no hard or mental work. You have to spend 10-15 minutes daily.

There are thousands of others way to earn online. As of now you can tryout this and become expert in this. Once you will start this you will get other ways to wern money by urself.

Note: The common thing in different making ways is the referrals. You start anything but if you have less or no referrals you cant go long way. You have to grow your network to get more friends for PTC or blog. Initially you can tell your friends to join you. There are so many other ways to get referrals.

Online earning is endless. There is log of money flowing in each page and click. We can also get something out of that.


If you need any clarification you can scrap me or mail me at mydownloads(.)com(@) gmail (.) com

Happy Earning !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment